Warning: Last items in stock!
Red clay is also known for improving blood circulation. It can also be added to soaps to increase lather, aid exfoliation, and to provide natural color.
100% natural face and body mask. Ready for use. Renews and smoothes skin leaving it refreshed and luminous thanks to the life-giving forces of the clay. Suitable for all skins.
Apply the paste in a thick layer on the face, avoiding eyes and lips. Leave on maximum 5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with clean water without rubbing, before the clay dries.
1. Heat the clay on a heat source (gas or conventional or microwave oven)
2. Employ iron materials, which remain in contact with the clay as this can result in oxidization (ion exchange).
3. Use plastic utensils
4. Use tap water (it is saturated with chlorine and often contains nitrates)
5. Add essential oils or pharmaceutical ingredients without knowing the side effects
6. Let clay go dry, as water is the vehicle for the provision of its basic elements, such as trace elements
7. Apply a poultice on an area previously treated with a heating or anti-inflammatory cream.
No customer reviews for the moment.