This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Red clay is also known for improving blood circulation. It can also be added to soaps to increase lather, aid exfoliation, and to provide natural color.
These soaps with their creamy foam, clean and absorb impurities gently.They exfoliate, soften and tone the skin with the addition of each clay. Enriched with vegetable oils, cocoa butter and glycerin, these soaps gently moisturize the upper layers of the epidermis. Our soaps contain no synthetic fragrance or animal fat, only essential oils selected according to the type of targeted skin. Our soaps are made according to the old method of Marseillaise, using the hot saponification, with priority in the important phase of salting and cleaning soap paste with salt water to remove impurities and caustic residues.
Black Seed Oil (Black Cumin): Fortifying, Regenerative and Anti-Oxidant
Hazelnut Oil: Protective and favoring penetration of properties.
Essential Oils Ylang Ylang - Patchouli - Lemon - Lavandin Abrial: Cocktail with soothing virtues, reducing the signs of aging and firming the skin.
Cocoa butter: Nourishing and Protective
Glycerin: humectant and moisturizer
1. Heat the clay on a heat source (gas or conventional or microwave oven)
2. Employ iron materials, which remain in contact with the clay as this can result in oxidization (ion exchange).
3. Use plastic utensils
4. Use tap water (it is saturated with chlorine and often contains nitrates)
5. Add essential oils or pharmaceutical ingredients without knowing the side effects
6. Let clay go dry, as water is the vehicle for the provision of its basic elements, such as trace elements
7. Apply a poultice on an area previously treated with a heating or anti-inflammatory cream.
No customer reviews for the moment.